Compulink Business Systems, Inc., a recognized leader in EHR and Practice Management for specialty practices announced the availability of AdvantageRCM, a software-based medical billing service.
Designed to reduce work and improve collections, features of the service include:
• Dedicated team of billing experts to track and manage claims end-to-end
• Powerful technology platform to keep ahead of payer changes and collect payment faster
• Creation, scrubbing, and submission of claims to payers promptly
• Denial & rejection management
• Payer follow-up
• Patient billing
• Payment posting
• Detailed reporting to provide full visibility into the business
“We’ve been helping our clients with billing for years, providing them with an incredibly powerful billing platform to reduce the time invested in billing. Now with AdvantageRCM, we’re extending outr solution to help our clients reduce the cost associated with billing, specifically the cost of hiring, training, and retaining billing staff,” says Link Wilson, Compulink CEO.
Pay-as-you-go pricing for AdvantageRCM is based on a percentage of monthly collections and no long-term contracts are required.
For more than 30 years, Compulink has been a recognized leader in EHR and Practice Management systems for specialty practices. We offer the industry’s most complete solution for EHR, Practice Management, and Billing Services. Backed by a one hour or less service guarantee, our solutions are designed to help improve patient care and practice profitability. For more information, please visit www.compulinkadvantage.com or call 800-456-4522.