Thousand Oaks, CA— Compulink Business Systems, Inc., a recognized leader in EHR and Practice Management solutions, will present the latest enhancements to its Gastroenterology Advantage™ system to address value-based care at this year’s Digestive Disease Week® (DDW).
Compulink is committed to providing specialty-specific solutions and services that help providers improve efficiency and increase revenue. Innovations being showcased at DDW include:
- Gastroenterology-specific EHR
- All-in-One database solution— supports the entire practice workflow—clinical, endoscopy center and business—with features including EHR, practice management, ASC/Endowriter, patient engagement, and telehealth service.
- OneTab™ EHR —allows providers to chart entire exam from a single screen.
- AdvantageRCM™ —expert billing service increases collections and lowers operating costs.
- Automated Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) monitoring and reporting including built-in MIPS intelligence, robust analytics, and benchmark reporting in real-time.
Daniel C. Zovich, MD shares “Having used EHR with my previous practice, I knew exactly what I was looking for in a system for my new practice. We chose Compulink because of their innovative approach to EHR and the quality of their support. Not only are they GI specific and very user friendly, they are specifically designed for efficiency, which is very important to us as a small growing practice.”
Attendees at DDW 2017 can demo Gastroenterology Advantage at booth #4235 from May 7-9 in Chicago, IL.
A proven partner for 32 years, Compulink is a leader in specialty specific EHR and Practice Management solutions. We provide everything you need to deliver value-based care and achieve financial success. For more information, visit www.compulinkadvantage.com.
Compulink Business Systems, Inc.
Mary Ann Fitzhugh