Thousand Oaks, CA-– Compulink Business Systems, Inc., a recognized leader in Enterprise EHR and Practice Management for ophthalmology, will present the latest enhancements to its Ophthalmology Advantage™ system to address value-based care at the ASCRS/ASOA Symposium & Congress this week.
Compulink is committed to providing ophthalmic solutions and services that help providers improve efficiency and increase revenue. Innovations being showcased at ASCRS include:
- All-in-One database solution— supports the entire practice workflow—clinical, surgery center and business—with features including EHR, practice management, ASC, optical, patient engagement, and telehealth service.
- OneTab™ EHR —allows providers to chart entire exam from a single screen.
- AdvantageRCM™ —expert billing service increases collections and lowers operating costs.
- Automated Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) monitoring and reporting including built-in MIPS intelligence, robust analytics, and benchmark reporting in real-time.
- Integration with the American Academy of Ophthalmology IRIS® Registry, which will allow participation in the new value-based payment system. Compulink is part of the Academy’s IRIS Registry EHR Collaborator Program.
“In the new age of MIPS and value-based care, our mission continues to be to offer comprehensive solutions and services to take away all unnecessary work and allow providers to focus on patient care and growing their business,” said Link Wilson, CEO and founder of Compulink.
Attendees at ASCRS 2017 can demo Ophthalmology Advantage at booth #953 from May 6-8 in Los Angeles, CA.
A proven partner for 32 years, Compulink is a leader in specialty specific EHR and Practice Management solutions. We provide everything you need to deliver value-based care and achieve financial success. For more information, visit www.compulinkadvantage.com.
Compulink Business Systems, Inc.
Mary Ann Fitzhugh